I honestly need to be on the ball with this mini blog even if its for myself lol
Welcome World to (a very delayed) Panda’s weekly update,
For starters: My excuses xD Brother’s Baby shower, Work, and Laziness (The truest one lol).
Now luckily, i have watched, tried, and read new things during this month of no updates. So without further delay:
- What men want – In theaters – This movie is predictable but funny. It kept the incidents very realistic except for the mind reading part. But the reaction were realistic and the only thing is that there have been movies like this that are very predictable. The ending was in a nutshell, she feels remorseful after realizing that she was just power hungry, she realizes that the heart matters, and her love interest gives her another chance at love. i recommend this movie but you can definitely wait till it comes out on DVD.
- Fantastic Beasts : The Crimes of Grindelwald – DVD – I am definitely a Harry Potter fan. Although this movie has a few contradictions, it definitely makes you think back to the previous Harry Potter films and see if you really know the story of these characters. I previously saw it in theaters and loved it but now i saw it in the comfort of my own home and i loved it just as much 🙂
- Await Further Instruction- Netflix – Honestly this movie starts of very racist and the family corners not only the two main characters but the father has so much blind trust that he just continues to wait for instruction from the unknown source. I recommend this movie for anyone who wants to pass the time but i wouldn’t tell you to out right look for it.
- Ken Jeong: You complete me, Ho. – Netflix- Mr. Chow! the Ken has a away to make me laugh whether its in the hangover, couples retreat, or even his stand up. i definitely recommend this movie.
- What makes a psychopath – Netflix – I like learning about the mindset of psychopaths and learning off all the known psychopaths that were part of this documentary. What always gets to interested is the thought that there are some psychopaths that are able to hide it and continue to live life without completely submitting to their desires.
- Abducted in plain sight – Netflix – This movie definitely confused me in the sense that the family was very trusting to a brand new neighbor. Now i will say that he was charming but the little girl (As little girls should be) was very naive. which surprised me because nowadays its very rare that keeps still have an imagination to believe the stories that the abductor was saying to her. Definitely watch because it will give more insight to the world that we are all not aware of (Which is a good thing but also bad because a lot of people do now watch the news as often anymore)
- Queer Eye- NETFLIX
- Umbrella Academy- NETFLIX
- The story of God with Morgan Freeman – NETFLIX
- Weird City -YOUTUBE
- Conversation with a killer: The ted bundy tapes – NETFLIX
- The Voice – New season 🙂
- Monsta x
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Post Malone
- Kacey Musgraves
- Toyko Treats
- Yume Twins
I wanted to update so its a little scattered-brained but i promise the next one will be better 🙂
Till next time